POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Media Abstract : Re: A Media Abstract Server Time
18 Aug 2024 04:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Media Abstract
From: Tek
Date: 23 Jun 2001 09:33:36
Message: <3b349ab0@news.povray.org>
The materials in that scene work really well. How did you build the four white
and gold objects at the top of the image? Are they isosurfaces? They're very
interesting. You're right about the lighting, it's good but you could do a lot
more with it. Maybe turn on radiosity and photons, to get some nice caustics,
and use an area light instead. On the whole a very nice image.

I've always wanted to try to create an abstract image using POV, but I never
quite seem to be able to get far enough from reality! Nice one.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com